Fried Kway Teow

0 comments

Wonder what is wrong with Blogger, each night I will log in to try my luck, but the user interface has gone from bad to worse. At least it doesn’t seem to work with Safari and Windows Vista, but with Windows XP it was business as usual. Because of that I haven’t been able to update my blogs for a long long long time. I am getting desperate and have to resort to posting some of my overdue posts in the office which is still running on Windows XP.

Anyway, this is one dish that I didn't really like how it turned out. There were no cockles, Chinese sausage and lard. In not so many words... not sinful enough!

Frankly, when I set my mind on trying the recipe it didn't dawn on me that these crucial ingredients were missing until 10 minutes before I was about to whip it up. The silliest part was that I actually had another book carrying the same recipe (albeit better). It was then did I really regret not scouring through all my resources - poor resource management. It’s ok, the next opportunity is not too far off in the future!