Honey Lemon Chicken

0 comments


This was entirely an experiment and in my opinion wasn't quite successful (I am the worst critic of my own cooking!).

Though the taste isn't bad to the extend that it makes the chicken hard to swallow, I thought that it lacked the lemony taste which I was hoping to get.  Not only that, it was slightly more salty than ideal... might have marinated the chicken a tad too long or perhaps had too much light soya sauce added.  The proportion of the lemon juice and light soya sauce needs some adjustment for sure.

In any case this was what went into my "experiment"...


Ingredients:


  • 6 chicken drumsticks (can be substituted with thigh or chicken wing)
  • 2 tablespoons of honey
  • 2 lemon (juiced and strained to remove pulp)
  • 4 tablespoons of light soya sauce


Preparation:


  • Mix ingredients and leave to marinate overnight.
  • Bake at 180 degree Celsius for 30 minutes.


Number of Servings: 6